HAM AND SPINACH FRITTATA
- PREP TIME 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME 20 MIN
- SERVINGS 4-6
3 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. shallots, chopped
1 – 6 oz. bag fresh spinach leaves
Salt and pepper
2/3 cup Feta cheese
3 Tbsp. whole milk
1/2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
1 1/2 cups Sugardale diced or julienne ham (codes 8710, 8700)
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a large, non-stick, oven-safe skillet over medium heat, melt the butter
and sauté shallots until they are soft.
3. Add the spinach and season with salt and pepper. Stir until wilted.
4. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, cheese, milk, rosemary, and
ham until just combined.
5. Pour egg mixture into pan with spinach and stir until eggs just begin to
6. Place the skillet into the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until eggs are
completely cooked and edges begin to brown.
7. Slide frittata onto serving plate and slice with a pizza cutter. Serve warm.
contact a sales professional