Hot Bacon and Spinach Skillet
- PREP TIME 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME 1 HRS
- SERVINGS 14-16
8 cups hash brown potatoes, shredded
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup onions, chopped and cooked until tender
3 cups fresh baby spinach
2 lbs. Sugardale bacon, cooked & chopped (Code 620) or Sugardale pre-
cooked bacon pieces (Code 786)
3/4 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
2 pinches cayenne pepper
1 pinch paprika
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Sauté onions.
3. In a bowl combine hash browns, cooked onions, spinach, salt, pepper,
garlic powder, and cayenne pepper.
4. Once combined, add in the chopped, cooked bacon and place the mix
ture in the pan.
5. Before baking, sprinkle each pan with paprika.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes or until nicely browned.
7. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
contact a sales professional