PEPPERONI QUICHE CUPS
- PREP TIME 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME 20 MIN
- SERVINGS 8-10
1 lb Sugardale pepperoni (Code 5045)
3 Tbsp. plain yogurt
2 egg whites
1 whole egg
1 Tbsp. chopped olives
1/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary, chopped
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Spray a mini-muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Press slice of Sugardale pepperoni into muffin cups.
4. In a small mixing bowl, mix together all ingredients and then pour into
muffin cups lined with lunch meat. Fill almost to the top. If desired,
sprinkle extra cheddar cheese on top before baking.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until egg mixture sets up and is firm. Allow to
cool a moment before consuming.
contact a sales professional