Rosy trio pizza
- PREP TIME 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME 30 MIN
- SERVINGS 2
2 store-bought pizza crusts
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1 cup Alfredo sauce
2 cups Italian cheese blend, shredded
30 slices Sugardale Pepperoni
1 pkg. Sugardale Pre-Cooked Bacon, prepared and chopped
1 cup Sugardale Diced or Cubed Ham
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Brush tops and surface pizza crusts with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine alfredo and pizza sauce. Blend together well. Top the pizza crusts evenly with the sauce mixture.
4. Sprinkle 1 cup of shredded cheese onto each pizza.
5. Top each pizza with 15 slices of pepperoni, half of the chopped Ready Bacon®, and 1/2 cup of the diced or cubed ham.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
contact a sales professional