SMOKED HAM RUSTICA CROSTINI
- PREP TIME 29 MIN
- TOTAL TIME 20 MIN
- SERVINGS 20-25
3/4 cup Sugardale PIT Ham, cubed
1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
4 marinated artichoke quarters, diced
3 T. Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 T. Lemon juice
2 T. Olive oil + additional for toasting bread
Ciabatta or French bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
Salt and pepper
1. Slice bread into 1/2 inch thick slices and place on a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle bread with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes at 350°F. Remove and let cool.
4. Combine the ham, tomatoes, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice
and olive oil together in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Once combined, spoon the mixture onto the toasted bread and serve.
contact a sales professional