TAZZA DE PIZZA - SUGARDALE TRIO
- PREP TIME 25 MIN
- TOTAL TIME 40 MIN
- SERVINGS 48
1 package wonton wrappers
1/2 cup pizza sauce, prepared
3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup shredded pizza cheese
3/4 cups Sugardale pepperoni, diced (code 5396)
3/4 cups Sugardale pre-cooked bacon pieces (code 0786)
3/4 cups Sugardale Ham, diced (code 8710)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray a mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Press a wonton wrapper down in each muffin cup to form a little cup-like
4. Place the empty wonton cups in the oven for 5 minutes. Take them out
and set aside.
5. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pizza sauce, Alfredo sauce, shredded
pizza cheese, Sugardale bacon pieces, ham and pepperoni.
6. Spoon the filling into the pre-baked wonton cups. Fill them all the way to
the top as the filling will settle when baking.
7. Bake in the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees until
contact a sales professional